AT&T email is another means to communicate with your friends or colleagues. As it is reliable hence is mostly used by users worldwide. Some users complain about login issues with AT&T email. The login issue can arise because of the following reasons:
- When you have not used your email account for a very long time, and it has temporarily blocked.
The other reason for not being able to login to your AT&T account is entering the wrong email ID or password.
- The network you connect to is not working correctly.
- The issue is related to the browser you are using.
- The account had hacked.
Call at the ATT Support Phone Number to get direct technical support for such issues.
To resolve the login issues, you need to work on the factors that are causing them. Here we have suggested a few techniques which might work out for you:
- Make sure the network you connect to is providing adequate signal strength. To check internet connectivity, try opening some other websites using the same internet connection. If none of the websites is opening, then it means there is an issue with the network. Otherwise, the issue lies within the AT&T website. The server of the email website can be down for maintenance.
- If the log in issue is arising because of the web browser, then go through the given steps:
- Firstly, remove all the extensions and plugin.
- Now close the browser and open the browser again.
- Deleting all the caches and cookies of the web browser can increase its speed.
- Scan the system for viruses and malware.
- All these things need to check to resolve browser issues.
- If you were not using your email account for a very long time and it has temporarily blocked, then you have to complete the verification process to get the account back to work. In case to avoid such a situation, keep logging into your account at regular intervals to keep your account active.
- If you are unable to login your account due to a wrong password entered, then you have to reset the password by following the given steps:
- Go to the AT&T website.
- Select ‘forgot your password’ option.
- Enter the email address and your last name.
- Click ‘Continue.’
- Now choose from the options given. ‘I’ll answer the security questions.’
- After this, follow the instructions and complete the process.
You can also contact the technical team available at AT&T Helpline Support Number for login issues or other AT&T email issues.